Book a Ghost Hunt Ticket
Book overnight ghost hunt tickets for events in; Cambridgeshire - Cornwall - Devon - Dorset - Essex - Hampshire - Herefordshire - Kent - London - Norfolk - Oxfordshire - Suffolk - Sussex -
All of our events are serious events which require your participation to get the most out of the night.
If you are expecting ghost stories, history walks or something to scare you, these are not the right events for you.
We do not intentionally try to scare you, everything we do is designed to give you evidence of life after death and all events are 100% investigation and vigil events (no workshops).
If you would like to book more than 10 tickets for any event, please email us as we have restrictions on the number of people in a group.
1. The minimum age for participants at our events is 16 years old unless otherwise stated. As long as they (under 18s) are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Booking however must be made by someone over the age of 18.
2. Several locations are not suitable for clients with disabilities. Ghost Hunt Events value all our customers and aim to make as many of our events as accessible as possible but unfortunately due to the conditions of some of the buildings this is not always feasible or possible.
3. IMPORTANT: We have a ZERO alcohol policy. If anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs or becomes intoxicated during an event and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will be not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave immediately. The ZERO alcohol policy also applies to venues that are licensed to serve alcohol e.g. hotels.
4. Each customer will act in a responsible manner and respect the needs of others. You will not cause harm or injury to anyone else or put yourself or anyone else in danger. You will respect the nature of the event and behave accordingly. When leaving the event you will ensure that due to the lateness of the hour you will respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving quietly and quickly. No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions.
5. If you turn up late for an event and you have not spoken to one of our staff prior to the start time, you will be refused entry to the event. You will not be refunded for your ticket(s)
6. Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents may happen, and all guests should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance. You are at the location at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused. It is important that each customer is aware that they attend the events at their own risk. Ghost Hunt Events attempts to foresee any potential problems or hazards in order eliminate them before the event. However, due to the nature of the events and locations accidents can still happen. We encourage all our customers to have their own third party public liability insurance. Although Ghost Hunt Events has its own public liability insurance some of our policies may not be covered due to the fact that some of the location boundaries are beyond normal public access.
7. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Ghost Hunt Events are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft either on the journey to the event, during the event and on the journey back home from the event. This includes any damage that may be caused by any spiritual or poltergeist activity during the event. Ghost Hunt Events are also not liable for any damage to vehicles, parking fines or clamping of vehicles.
8. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from participation in the activity.
9. We can cancel an event at any time for any reason at our own discretion. We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make in financially viable to operate. If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances we will give you a full refund of any money paid to us or move your booking to another event of your choice (within reason) but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by Ghost Hunt Events due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. When this occurs, Ghost Hunt Events will notify all attendees by email as soon as possible. If these events are cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled Ghost Hunt Events may set limitations on any refunds requested. We will endeavour to ensure that every customer is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, Ghost Hunt Events will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
10. Our consultants are professional consultants; however, any and all statements made utilising our consultants are the sole opinion of the individual consultant and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Ghost Hunt Events. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, psychics, mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
11. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring/wear suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year. However, if the weather is such that any member of the Ghost Hunt Events Team is unable to reach the event then Ghost Hunt Events will deem the event to be inaccessible and therefore cancelled. This may happen as late as guests travelling en route to the event. Ghost Hunt Events will however endeavour to ensure that this is the last option taken and will always work towards the event going ahead as planned.
12. We suggest you either secure further accommodation for the following night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event. Tiredness kills. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.
13. Please note that all stories about the location are not fabricated. We cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place. We accept no responsibility if you have to change clothing after a sighting or incident. It is impossible to guarantee what activity may occur during an event. This may be minimal or very intense resulting in injury to yourself or your clothing due to paranormal activity. Ghost Hunt Events accepts no responsibility for whatever may occur as a result of any paranormal activity. It also accepts no responsibility if minimal or no activity is experienced on an event.
14. Though we always endeavour to give you the best experience possible we can never guarantee the behaviour of the unknown and thus we cannot make any guarantees about the validity and truth behind your experiences. However, we do guarantee that all events are organised with a scientific outlook and are conducted under controlled conditions. Ghost Hunt Events only use responsible and reputable mediums and paranormal investigators. However they can only offer you their own perspective and this should be considered when deciphering information. You are responsible for making your own decisions about what you are experiencing and act according to your own beliefs not the beliefs of others. Ghost Hunt Events recognises that statements are the sole opinion of the medium, host, or investigator and not a reflection of Ghost Hunt Events policies and opinions. There are no guarantees in relation to what is truth and what may be an offered opinion.
15. We endeavour to offer a psychic element to our events through the use of mediums & psychics, however there may be rare occasions where this is not possible. If you are booking your event on the basis of a Medium being present then please email us email@example.com for clarification prior to booking.
16. All bookings made through Ghost Hunt Events website or via email means your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
17. All customers will have to sign a liability wavier before commencing an indoor ghost hunt with Ghost Hunt Events. If you refuse to do so, you will be asked to leave the venue. You will not be refunded for your ticket(s).
18. All customers must be aware that photos, audio and video recorded by Ghost Hunt Events on any ghost hunt may be used to promote the activities of Ghost Hunt Events online (including the ghosthuntevents.tv site) and offline and therefore customers agree that they may be included in the photographic, video or audio recordings. The use of cameras, filming and recording equipment is permitted on our events subject to limitations. Any footage caught is deemed to be for personal use only and not for public view. Before commencing video or audio capture you must advise anybody being recorded so that they are aware and have the choice not to be included. It is also imperative that you seek consent from Ghost Hunt Events before releasing any audio or visual footage into the public domain and this includes Facebook and personal websites. This is to ensure that our guests, events and our locations are not compromised in any way. Failure to comply with this could lead to legal action being taken. You may be asked to sign a document during your event and some locations do have limitations for filming in order to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.
19. All Deposits are non refundable and any cancellation less than 10 working days before an event will not be refunded. Balances for bookings that are not paid 2 weeks before the event date will incur an extra £5 cost per person. Any booking with additional hotel rooms attached to the ghost hunt ticket can only be cancelled one calendar month before the event. No refunds will be given after an event. Deposit bookings that incorporate a hotel room will be subject to the full cost of the hotel room upon booking.
20. If you wish to cancel your booking or part of your booking, the person who booked the tickets must send an email to info at ghosthuntevents.co.uk at least 10 working days before the event date to request the refund. Any request made less than 10 days will not be refunded.
21. Vouchers and special offers are only valid for the event listing where advertised. You may incur a fee if a voucher or money off code is used with non advertised events. Vouchers cannot be used on deposit bookings or for private or invitation events/bookings. Vouchers cannot be refunded. Only one voucher code can be used on a booking. There are no limits to how many people you can refer. Referrals are only awarded after a successful booking made by one of your friends, so long as they enter your name in the 'How did you find us' box when booking. Emailing us after your friends have booked nullifies this reward. Reward points have no alternative cash value. Reward points can only be redeemed for vouchers on the Ghost Hunt Events website. Reward points will be deleted if no additions or subtractions are made within any calendar year. Last minute tickets are only available up to a maximum of 3 days before a selected event and vouchers or APO discount codes are not valid for last minute tickets.
22. We reserve the right to restrict the number of tickets available to be purchased per booking/household for certain events.
23. Ghost Hunt Events, the ghosthuntevents.co.uk website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
24. Our Events are NOT ghost walks or history tours. They are 100% vigil and investigation events that require your participation to get the most out of the event.
25. Some of the locations we will be locked in for the duration of the event. Which means that no-one can leave the venue early.
26. These Terms & Conditions are non-negotiable and may change at any time without any prior or written notice and your booking of an event demonstrates acceptance by you, the customer.
Terms & Conditions updated 5th January 2016
Are you looking to pay the balance for a ghost hunt which you have paid a deposit? Go to Balance Payments
What to expect on our ghost hunts:- Click for Indoor Events
Our events are always 100% investigation and vigil events, we won't waste time by taking you on a history tour of the venue.
We will not usually talk about the history of the building unless people ask us to do so.
We don't hold workshops or briefing on equipment usage. Any equipment that you will be using throughout the event will be explained at the start of each session by our team leaders.
For the first few hours (usually 1 hour per session) you will be in a group and you will spend time with our Mediums doing séances, where they will try to get the active spirit to move you in some way (this is not designed to scare you) and with our paranormal investigators doing experiments, table tilting, glass divination, Ouija boards, EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena a.k.a. ghost voice) experiments and other equipment experiments using the latest ghost hunting equipment.
After these controlled sessions you will have the opportunity to venture off on your own or in small groups to explore the venue or to hold lone vigils or re-visiting an activity that you enjoyed in our controlled sessions. In this part of the night you can use our ghost hunting equipment to do your own ghost hunt. You may take photos/videos with your own cameras throughout our ghost hunts. You may also use any of your own ghost hunting equipment during our controlled sessions.