Coronavirus Information (Covid-19)Update 23rd June 2020
The UK Government have relaxed the lockdown and on 4th July will allow venues to re-open to the public.
We have followed their advice and where we deem it safe to do so we will be re-starting our events in July
We will do the following:-
- Ghost Hunt Events Team members to clean/disinfect tables & chairs before guests arrival and after leaving
- Guest groups to be seated at least 2m apart.
- Hand Sanitiser to be provided for guests and Ghost Hunt Events Team members.
- Alcohol wipes/sanitiser to be provided per table for guests use.
- PPE Gloves available for guests or Ghost Hunt Events Team at any time.
- No face to face activities.
- No kit or equipment to be shared amongst guests unless it has been cleaned/wiped with alcohol wipes.
- Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk supplied in individual sachets (no shared spoons or containers).
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own cups/mugs for hot drinks.
- Guests encouraged to use outdoor space as much as possible for ghost hunting activities as well as not entering rooms that are occupied by other people. (GHE Team to police this).
- No shared paperwork or posters during the event. Posters available on request
- Tables & urn (where used) to be cleaned between sessions by Ghost Hunt Events Team.
Our events will be more technical/scientific as we will not as a matter of course be holding any Séance, Table tilting, Ouija board or Human Pendulum sessions.
Update 23rd March 2020
Public Health England and NHS have advised social distancing. This means avoiding events or gatherings large or small. We fully understand our responsibilities towards minimising the risk of spreading this virus and we want to work to ensure the safety of everyone.
As I am sure you can appreciate during these uncertain times we have a lot of work to do.
Therefore please be patient, we will answer your emails and messages as soon as we can.
The events that will be postponed or bookings that will be affected as a result of the Government and NHS advice, please see the points below:-
- Any balances which are due, won't need to be paid until this situation is resolved. We will email you when balances are due.
- We are in contact with our locations to ensure that various alternative dates can be offered to bookings affected by the Coronavirus outbreak as soon as feasible.
- We do not know when this information may change from the Government or when Social Distancing will end. However you will be guaranteed to attend an event with Ghost Hunt Events on a future date when this situation has been deemed to be over or safe.
- If you have a booking with us in the next few weeks for an event that is to be postponed, we will contact you via the email address used in the booking. Please be patient, we have a lot of people to contact.
- If you (or someone in your party) is self-isolating and cannot attend an event with Ghost Hunt Events. Please let us know and we will accommodate you on a future event with us.
- If you are unable to book any of the alternative event dates offered to you in the future, we will offer you credit (in the form of a voucher) equivalent to the monies paid for the postponed event.
- Please see our terms and conditions: https://www.ghosthuntevents.co.uk/terms.php in addition to these terms and conditions in respect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we will not be offering any refunds for postponed events.
- Ghost Hunt Events will make all venues of a similar price point available for you to attend in the future.
These are unprecedented times and circumstances for everyone, particularly for us as a small businesses in the events and hospitality sector. As a small business that has been running for nearly 10 years we have established a customer base which is supportive. We need your patience and support now more than ever. It is through hard work and the anticipated goodwill of our guests that we will get through this and continue to provide ghost hunts throughout the UK.
Ghost Hunt Events would all like to take the opportunity to thank you for your understanding and patience through this uncertain and difficult time and we look forward to ghost hunting with you later this year.
Please stay safe and keep well.
Thank you from all the team at Ghost Hunt Events.
Updated: 19th March 2020