Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Cancellation by You
– If you wish to cancel your booking or part of your booking, the person who booked the tickets must send an email to info at ghosthuntevents.co.uk at least 1 month (30 days) before the event date to request the full refund.
– Any request made less than 1 month (30 days) before the event, we will not refund.
– It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Ghost Hunt Events cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We cannot put your places back up for sale on the website if you are unable to attend your event. However, if the ticket price has been paid in full your tickets can be transferred to a third party and where applicable you can advertise your tickets for sale on third party websites. Please note that Ghost Hunt Events accepts no liability for any third party transactions made via this method.
Cancellation by Us
– We can cancel an event at any time for any reason at our own discretion.
– We can particularly cancel an event if not enough customers have booked to make it financially viable to operate.
– If we have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible.
– In these circumstances we will give you a full refund of any money paid to us or move your booking to another event of your choice (within reason) but we will have no other liability whatsoever to you.
– Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by Ghost Hunt Events due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. When this occurs, Ghost Hunt Events will notify all attendees by email (or mobile phone if this was entered on your booking) as soon as possible.
– If these events are cancelled then you will be given a full refund of monies paid for the said event. However, if the event is rescheduled Ghost Hunt Events may set limitations on any refunds requested.
– We will endeavour to ensure that every customer is made aware of a cancelled event as soon as possible. However, if this has not been possible, Ghost Hunt Events will not refund any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event, this includes travel and hotel expenses.
– All Deposits are non refundable.
– Any cancellation less than 1 month (30 days) before an event will not be refunded.
– Any booking with additional hotel rooms attached to the ghost hunt ticket can only be cancelled one calendar month before the event.
– No refunds will be given after an event has taken place.