Oxford Castle Ghost Hunt – Oxford, Oxfordshire – 2021
13th November 2021 - 8:00pm until 2:00am - Tickets £59 per person
Experience a night of ghost hunting at Oxford Castle in Oxford, Oxfordshire with Ghost Hunt Events on 13th November 2021, 8:00pm until 2:00am. Tickets £59 per person
History of Oxford Castle
Oxford Castle has history dating back nearly one thousand years.
This is your opportunity to experience the confines of the 18th-century Debtors Tower, long corridors of cells of the Prison D-wing, the dark 900 year old underground Crypt and the Well Chamber deep in the mound of the Castle Hill.
There have been many reports of ghostly activity at Oxford Castle including; The Murderer Mary Blandy from 1752 walking the Castle Mound, a strange white mist has been witnessed rising up a flight of stairs only to disappear in front of witnesses, ghostly footsteps have been heard along the Prison Wing corridor and loud thumping sounds from within the Padded Cell, plus many people have experienced the feeling of being watched and followed.
We will have exclusive access to Oxford Castle and all its haunted areas; the crypt, D Wing of the prison, the first two floors of the Debtors Tower, the hidden well chamber in the castle mound and the punishment cells in the exercise yard.
One not to be missed!
Oxford Castle Ghost Hunt
Date: 13th November 2021
Time: 8:00pm until 2:00am
Tickets: £59 per person - Deposit (£20) bookings available
What to Expect
Our team of experienced investigators will be on hand throughout the night so that you can participate in:-
- Séances (not allowed under Covid-19 regulations)
- Vigils (in the dark)
- EVP (Ghost Voice) Experiments
- Ouija boards / Glass Divination
- Automatic writing, Dowsing and Pendulums
- Table tilting & rapping
- Use of our ghost hunting equipment
and much more with our experienced Mediums & Paranormal Investigators.
Event will include:-
- Group size 6 people (legal Covid-19 requirement).
- Regular breaks
- No lengthy briefings or workshops
- Controlled sessions & 45mins - 1 hour with our Mediums
- Use of our ghost hunting equipment
- The number of groups depends on venue size.
- Free time for you to investigate / explore on your own
- Opportunity for lone vigils throughout the evening
- Complimentary tea and coffee available in the breaks
We can't guarantee spiritual or ghostly activity but we can guarantee that everything you experience will be 100% real.
Over 18s only - No accommodation provided - Unsuitable for guests with limited mobility
- Face coverings will be required during the event.
- We will provide hand sanitiser and ask all guests to use this frequently at the start and end of each session.
- Some ghost hunt activities may be restricted/prohibited due to social distancing.
- One way systems may be used at some venues.
- Maximum 6 people in a group.
Location of Oxford Castle
What Happens at the Event
Our events are always 100% investigation and vigil events, we won't waste time by taking you on a history tour of the venue.
We will not usually talk about the history of the building unless people ask us to do so.
We don't hold workshops or briefing on equipment usage. Any equipment that you will be using throughout the event will be explained at the start of each session by our team leaders.
For the first few hours (usually 1 hour per session) you will be in a group and you will spend time with our Mediums doing séances, where they will try to get the active spirit to move you in some way (this is not designed to scare you) and with our paranormal investigators doing experiments, table tilting, glass divination, Ouija boards, EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena a.k.a. ghost voice) experiments and other equipment experiments using the latest ghost hunting equipment.
After these controlled sessions you will have the opportunity to venture off on your own or in small groups to explore the venue or to hold lone vigils or re-visiting an activity that you enjoyed in our controlled sessions. In this part of the night you can use our ghost hunting equipment to do your own ghost hunt. You may take photos/videos with your own cameras throughout our ghost hunts. You may also use any of your own ghost hunting equipment during our controlled sessions.
#OxfordCastle Ghost Hunt with Ghost Hunt Events | #ghosthuntevents #ghosthunt #oxford #oxfordshire