The Royal Hotel Ghost Hunt – Deal. Kent – 2022
8th January 2022 - 9:00pm until 3:00am - Tickets £49 per person
Experience a night of ghost hunting at The Royal Hotel in Deal, Kent with Ghost Hunt Events on 8th January 2022, 9:00pm until 3:00am. Tickets £49 per person
History of The Royal Hotel
The Royal Hotel in Deal, Kent opened April 1837. Prior to this it was called the "Three Kings." and historical records show this being open in 1750.
This 18th century Georgian hotel with it's historical connections to Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton who were frequent visitors to this hotel, is situated on Deal's seafront close to Deal pier and Deal castle.
Winston Churchill also stayed at The Royal Hotel when visiting Dover Castle during the Second World War.
A night porter has witnessed the ghostly figure of Lady Hamilton sitting in a corner of The Royal Hotel's lounge, having often stayed in the hotel when visiting her beloved Admiral Nelson.
The voices and noise of children are often heard in a particular part of this hotel late at night.
One not to be missed!
The Royal Hotel Ghost Hunt
Date: 8th January 2022
Time: 9:00pm until 3:00am
Tickets: £49 per person - Deposit (£20) bookings available
What to Expect
Our team of experienced investigators will be on hand throughout the night so that you can participate in:-
- Séances (not allowed under Covid-19 rules)
- Vigils (in the dark)
- EVP (Ghost Voice) Experiments
- Ouija boards / Glass Divination
- Automatic writing, Dowsing and Pendulums
- Table tilting & rapping
- Use of our ghost hunting equipment
and much more with our experienced Mediums & Paranormal Investigators.
Event will include:-
- Group size 6 people.(Covid-19 rule)
- Regular breaks
- No lengthy briefings or workshops
- Controlled sessions & 45mins - 1 hour with our Mediums
- Use of our ghost hunting equipment
- The number of groups depends on venue size.
- Free time for you to investigate / explore on your own
- Opportunity for lone vigils throughout the evening
- Complimentary tea and coffee available in the breaks
We can't guarantee spiritual or ghostly activity but we can guarantee that everything you experience will be 100% real.
Over 18s only - No accommodation provided - Unsuitable for guests with limited mobility
All requirements below will expire on 21st June 2021*
- Face coverings will be required during the event for some activities.
- We will provide hand sanitiser and ask all guests to use this at the start and end of each session.
- Some ghost hunt activities may be restricted/prohibited due to social distancing.
- Maximum 6 people in a group.
* Subject to confirmation from UK Government
Hotel rooms available, please call the Hotel on 01304 375 555 for availability and prices.
Watch our edited highlights
Location of The Royal Hotel
What Happens at the Event
Our events are always 100% investigation and vigil events, we won't waste time by taking you on a history tour of the venue.
We will not usually talk about the history of the building unless people ask us to do so.
We don't hold workshops or briefing on equipment usage. Any equipment that you will be using throughout the event will be explained at the start of each session by our team leaders.
For the first few hours (usually 1 hour per session) you will be in a group and you will spend time with our Mediums doing séances, where they will try to get the active spirit to move you in some way (this is not designed to scare you) and with our paranormal investigators doing experiments, table tilting, glass divination, Ouija boards, EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena a.k.a. ghost voice) experiments and other equipment experiments using the latest ghost hunting equipment.
After these controlled sessions you will have the opportunity to venture off on your own or in small groups to explore the venue or to hold lone vigils or re-visiting an activity that you enjoyed in our controlled sessions. In this part of the night you can use our ghost hunting equipment to do your own ghost hunt. You may take photos/videos with your own cameras throughout our ghost hunts. You may also use any of your own ghost hunting equipment during our controlled sessions.
24 January, 2020
Thanks guys. Great event last night. Will share the bar EVP with you. Great capture with the kettle and the light anomalies.
#TheRoyalHotel Ghost Hunt with Ghost Hunt Events | #ghosthuntevents #ghosthunt #deal #kent