Terms and Conditions for Ghost Hunt Events
1. The minimum age for participants at our events is 16 years old. As long as they (under 18s) are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Booking however must be made by someone over the age of 18.
2. IMPORTANT: if anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcohol drinks to the event, they will be not be allowed to stay for the night and will be asked to leave immediately.
3. Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents may happen, and all guests should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance. You are at the location at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
4. All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Ghost Hunt Events are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
5. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the organisers/promoters from and against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from participation in the activity.
6. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by Ghost Hunt Events due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. When this occurs, Ghost Hunt Events will notify all attendees by email.
7. Our consultants are professional consultants; however, any and all statements made utilising our consultants are the sole opinion of the individual consultant and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Ghost Hunt Events. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, psychics, mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the Customer, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
8. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions. In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year.
9. We suggest you either secure further accommodation for the following night or book transport home due to tiredness caused by the event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused after the event. Tiredness kills. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, effect of property etc.
10. Please note that all stories about the location are not fabricated. We cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place. We accept no responsibility if you have to change clothing after a sighting or incident.
11. Though we always endeavour to give you the best experience possible we can never guarantee the behaviour of the unknown and thus we cannot make any guarantees about the validity and truth behind your experiences. However, we do guarantee that all events are organised with a scientific outlook and are conducted under controlled conditions.
12. All bookings made through Ghost Hunt Events website or via email means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
13. All customers will have to sign a liability wavier before commencing an indoor ghost hunt with Ghost Hunt Events.
14. All customers must be aware that photos, audio and video recorded by Ghost Hunt Events on any ghost hunt may be used to promote the activities of Ghost Hunt Events online (including the ghosthuntevents.tv site) and offline and therefore customers agree that they may be included in the photographic, video or audio recordings.
15. All Deposits are non refundable and any cancellation less than 7 days before an event will not be refunded. No refunds will be given after an Event.
16. Vouchers and special offers are only valid for the event listing where advertised. You may incur a fee if a voucher or money off code is used with non advertised events. Vouchers cannot be used on deposit bookings. Vouchers cannot be refunded.
17. Reward points have no alternative cash value. Reward points can only be redeemed for vouchers on the Ghost Hunt Events website.
18. Ghost Hunt Events, the ghosthuntevents.co.uk website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
19. There are no limits to how many people you can refer. Referrals are only awarded after a successful booking made by one of your friends, so long as they enter your name in the 'How did you find us' box when booking. Emailing us after your friends have booked nullifies this reward.
20. We reserve the right to restrict the number of tickets available to be purchased per booking/household for certain events.
21. These Terms & Conditions may change at any time without any prior or written notice.
Terms & Conditions updated 4th March 2013