Coronavirus Information (Covid-19)Update 1st August
Events are restarting and re-opening and we intend to run events as planned from 1st August, we will inform customers (by email) as soon as possible if the planned event cannot go ahead.
Some venues have not fully reopened and/or staff have not returned to work.
We will be adhering to added protection, including social distancing, face coverings/masks and frequent hand sanitisation.
We have added a Coronavirus declaration to our booking process. By booking you agree to the following:-
Health declaration for attendees
As part of the commitment to provide a safe environment for all attendees during the Coronavirus (Covid 19) situation we need to ask you to confirm that:-
1. You have no cause to believe that you have Covid 19 (see NHS symptom checker)
2. As far as you are aware you have not been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid 19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with Covid 19 in the last 14 days
3. You have not been contacted by the Track and Trace Team and asked to isolate.
4. You have not travelled to or from or had contact with any individual travelling from a high risk country in the last 14 days.
5. You have not had a cough or a temperature of 37.8 degrees Centigrade or above in the last 14 days.
If you develop a cough or temperature above 37.8 degrees centigrade in the 14 days after attending one of our events you will immediately contact us.
If you are over 70 years of age or have pre-existing conditions which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from Covid 19 you should inform us.
At our events we will do the following:-
- Ghost Hunt Events Team members to clean/disinfect tables & chairs before guests arrival and after leaving
- Guest groups to be seated at least 1m apart, 2m where possible.
- Hand Sanitiser to be provided for guests and Ghost Hunt Events Team members.
- Alcohol wipes/sanitiser to be provided per table for guests use.
- PPE Gloves available for guests or Ghost Hunt Events Team at any time.
- It is advisable for guests to wear face masks for face to face activities.
- No kit or equipment to be shared amongst guests unless it has been cleaned/wiped with alcohol wipes.
- Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk supplied in individual sachets (no shared spoons or containers).
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own cups/mugs for hot drinks.
- Guests encouraged to use outdoor space as much as possible for ghost hunting activities as well as not entering rooms that are occupied by other people. (GHE Team to police this).
- No shared paperwork or posters during the event. Posters available on request
- Urn (where used) to be cleaned (by Ghost Hunt Events team) between each person using it.
Our events will be more technical/scientific as we will not as a matter of course be holding any Séance or Human Pendulum sessions.
Please see our terms and conditions: http://www.ghosthuntevents.co.uk/terms.php in addition to these terms and conditions in respect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we will not be offering any refunds for postponed events.